|Scheduled to be released by August
- We do not support bill payment. A receipt will be automatically created and delivered when you pay by credit card.|
- This conference is held only online (real-time distribution), and will not be recorded or distributed on demand. The webinar tool uses Zoom webinar. There is no need to purchase softwares.
- During the question and answer session, questions will be accepted via chat. Please specify your name and your name, and enter your question briefly. The moderator selects a representative question and conveys it to the speaker. You cannot ask questions directly by voice.
- Only those who have registered for participation will be allowed to attend. Please refrain from attending more than one. Please use headsets and earphones at work.
- Shooting, recording, and recording of lectures using screen recording / recording apps, etc. infringes the rights of the speaker and is prohibited.
- The meeting materials will be downloaded in pdf format, and the download site will be notified by email a few days before the event. This material is for reference only at hand, and copying, reprinting, transmitting, broadcasting, distributing, lending, translating, or altering may be a copyright infringement and may be legally punished. For this reason, it is prohibited to copy, reprint, distribute, print, or otherwise use part or all of the posted content for third parties without the permission of the copyright holder.
- Please read the above terms and conditions carefully. If you accept them, then please complete the following registration form. |
Registration Form [The link will be set after August.]
If you have any questions, please contact the secretariat.